REAfinity™ Antibodies - Miltenyi Biotec
REAfinity™ Antibodies are recombinant antibodies that provide superior lot-to-lot consistency and purity as compared to mouse or rat monoclonal antibodies.
- High purity and lot-to-lot consistency for greater reproducibility
- Eliminates tedious and costly Fc receptor-blocking steps
- One universal isotype control for convenience and cost savings
One universal isotype controlREAfinity™ Antibodies all have human IgG1 as their isotype. The result is that you need only one type of isotype control for all REA clones, named REA Control Antibodies or clone REA293. This control is available in two formats – one for surface- and one for intracellular-expressed antigens.
What does one isotype control per fluorochrome mean to you?
- You will experience significant cost savings since you will need only one control.
- You will save time spent on searching for the antibody isotype.
REAfinity™ Antibodies are recombinant antibodies that provide superior lot-to-lot consistency and purity compared to mouse or rat monoclonal antibodies. They've been recombinantly engineered to produce highly specific antibodies that require no FcR blocking step. Additionally, they all have the same IgG1 isotype.
Hundreds of REAfinity specificities are available. Choose from a variety of fluorochromes to address your multicolor flow needs – FITC, VioBright™ FITC, PE, APC, VioBlue®, VioGreen™, PE-Vio770™, APC-Vio770™, PerCP-Vio700™.
Curious if a REA clone is available for your specificity/target of interest? View all REA clones here.
Para informações técnicas, clique aqui
Para contato de um representante de vendas clique aqui