Sistema de Tomografia de Alta Resolução para Inspeção de Pequenas e Médias Peças
Sistema de Tomografia de Alta Resolução (CT) para Inspeção de Pequenas e Médias Peças, modelo YXLON FF35 CT, desenvolvido a fim de obter resultados de inspeção extremamente precisos para uma ampla gama de aplicações. Disponível em uma configuração de tubo simples ou duplo, é perfeito para inspeção de peças de tamanho muito pequeno a médio porte nas indústrias automotiva, eletrônica, aeronáutica e de ciência de materiais.
- Single or dual tube configuration for the highest versatility
- 2D detail visibility of up to 150 nm with new water-cooled 190 kV transmission tube
- Temperature stability with granite based manipulation
- Innovative and intuitive touchscreen operation for quick inspection
- Application flexibility using trajectories such as helical CT scan, horizontal field of view extension, virtual rotating axis, and standard Quick/QualityScan
- Precise metrology MPESD = 8 µm + L/75, measured as a deviation of sphere distance referring to VDI 2630-1.3
The FF35 CT is a compact, high-resolution computed tomography system ideally suited for inspection of your small to medium sized items such as:
- Electronic components like SMD
- Semiconductor packaging
- Probes of new materials (e. g. metal, plastics, CFRP)
- Microsystems, MEMS, MOEMS
- Medical devices like hollow needle
- Small metal parts i.e. injection molds
- Electronic devices
- Small castings
A key advantage of the powerful FF35 CT is the optional dual-tube-configuration (nano-focus transmission tube and high power micro focus tube), which makes the FF35 CT extremely versatile. Each tube can be adjusted independently at a touch of a button.
Intuitive system control is accomplished via two touchscreens displaying easy to understand graphics. Intelligent functionality supports the user: As an example, ‘IntelliGuard’ avoids collision with X-ray tube and detector by automatically determining the outer-shape of the inspection item during a 360° rotation.
CT trajectories such as ‘HeliExtend’ (Helical CT scan and reconstruction method) provide consistently good image quality from top to bottom, and capture elongated specimens with a high magnification scan.
The ability to select your own center of scan rotation using ‘virtual axis rotation’ (FlexCenter) offers considerable comfort and saves time. The inspected item need not be repositioned if regions of interest fall outside the physical center of rotation of interest.
A system health monitor gives you information on various parameters. Results are consolidated and displayed in a ‘traffic light’ representation. Additionally, you can access this health-state of the system and the progress of the CT (and reconstruction) from your office through our remote monitoring software.
Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento
Para informações técnicas, clique aqui
Para contato de um representante de vendas clique aqui